Friday, November 18, 2011

Some funny tweets... (Volume 1)

Sex on television can’t hurt you… unless you fall off.

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm

Drink ’till she’s cute, but stop before the wedding

Eagles may soar, but weasels don’t get sucked into jet engines

Early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

I’m not cheap, but I am on special this week

I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she left me before we met

I intend to live forever – so far, so good

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?

I got a gun for my wife, best trade I’ve ever made.

Anyone can give up smoking, but it takes a real man to face cancer.

 

 


 



To read outsurance's disclaimer for the e-mail go to http://www.outsurance.co.za/disclaimer/

No comments:

Post a Comment